12/4/11

Thanksgiving Day 2011









So, this year we had Thanksgiving dinner at our lilttle house here in Eagle Mountain. We didn't have a lot of people here, but just enough to make it a good Thanksgiving. I would have liked to try and make the dinner, but I didn't have the time or space or money to do it this year. We just ordered a Thanksgiving Feast from Mimi's Cafe, which turned out to be really yummy I thought! We all thought so actually! I did end up making some yummy dinner rolls and pumpkin pie though! We had a great time, watching football, playing some games on the PS3, visiting and catching up with the Malolo's, since we don't get to see them very often.
Tejia LOVED having grandma Klover and papa Tony here. She couldn't get enough of them. It was nice to let her spend some time with them, it let me do some christmas shopping for her this year!
All in all, we had a great time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: